Wednesday, January 19, 2011

January, again...

It is January. again.

Again, I kick myself for not making all kinds of incredible Christmas gifts for my friends and family. I love looking at other blogs for ideas and inspiration, but when the time comes, I never remember all of the good ideas I see throughout the year, or if I remember them, I can never remember where I originally saw them. So, since I am basically just talking to myself when I am writing on this blog, I've decided to use it to jar my memory of great idea for Christmas gifts.

I love this Recipe Card Holder from Life's Sweeter with Chocolate.

How about Monogrammed Hand Sanitizer/Soap Bottles or Personalized Hand Sanitizer Bottles from the Idea Room?

I REALLY want to make a Ballard Inspired Paper Holder by Infarrantly Creative for the midget. She would love it. I am also adding Infaffantly Creative's Grocery List Tear-off Pad to my list. This would be a quick, easy, and very useful gift.

No comments: