Monday, November 22, 2010

My Recent Activities

My friend who owns a quilt shop is teaching a class on an adorable double ruffle dress. I wanted to make one for the midget to have her picture made in. I chose a raspberry pink corduroy for the main fabric, a hot pink, white and lime check for the lining, and a sweet floral for the ruffles. All of the fabrics are from Fabric Finders.


I had previously purchased an embroidery design from SWAK that used a similar floral design as the flo
wers in the ruffle fabric. I thought it matched rather well. I forgot to take an image of the completed dress, but I will and add to the post later. I did remember to take a picture of the dress before i added the ruffles. The dress got rave reviews at daycare, at church , and of course M loves it!



No comments: